Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sword?

Today I saw someone walk into the library with a sword. and not a plastic sword. I mean a Medieval, person killing, real sword!! I wonder if anyone died.
As the guy was walking into the library, a teacher-like person asked, "Is that for show and tell?" and he was like, "Haha. Yeah..." So yeah. Someone died. Muahaha!

6 comments:

  1. i was in disguise! which is why i said, "it was me. in disguise." and not just "it was me." what, now it's not just simple addition, you can't read either ?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. not really. but if you didn't have the black disease, you would have figured that out by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, well, if you didn't have the blackpeople/racheldavis disease you'd have been able to read and do simple math by now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's not true. did you ever realize that my usual laziness probably plays a major part in all of my mistakes? you've really been affected by the disease of you didn't realize that.

    ReplyDelete