i was actually gonna go see it in the movies. but then i decided that i wasn't a child, and that i could use the mature way of illegal bootlegs online. >=] ha! you're a child!
I'm not a child! watching bootlegs is childish! I'm an adult and I actually pay for my movies! I actually already have toy story and toy story 2 on video but I needed to watch it in 3D! So ha! You'll never get to feel as if toys are coming out of a screen and are going to kill you!
i was actually gonna go see it in the movies. but then i decided that i wasn't a child, and that i could use the mature way of illegal bootlegs online. >=] ha! you're a child!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a child! watching bootlegs is childish! I'm an adult and I actually pay for my movies! I actually already have toy story and toy story 2 on video but I needed to watch it in 3D! So ha! You'll never get to feel as if toys are coming out of a screen and are going to kill you!
ReplyDelete