So on Saturday, I had to volunteer at this carnival thing at school for poor kids. The booth for my club had an "egg toss" game. Right away I knew that would not end well. So it had a trifold board with holes in it. The kids had to throw a ball into the hole and they got candy. Since I wanted to avoid talking to the brats, I volunteered to stand behind the board and catch everything. I am an idiot. Those kids were evil!!!!! One girl was specifically targeting people! Then the kids started throwing candy. I was about to take the board and hit them in their faces. Eventually I held the board up and Jackie went behind it. Then the tame kids came and they tried to talk to me!! GRRR!!!!! Later I went to the movies so I felt better.
Yesterday I went to that breast cancer walk. I had to walk over three miles and it was pouring and freezing cold! Not fun. Plus my mom made me wear boots that are too small. Thanks mom!
Yeah. Ok. I can keep going but that's enough complaining. I don't know why you're reading this. I have homework to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment