Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grrrr!!!

I am such a genius!
I spent a long time this morning freaking out because I couldn't find my class ring. I was wearing it. Then I hurt my ankle when I was pretending to be a ninja. Then I went to class and got back my math test. The only mistake I made on it was when I put 4-0=0. So far, this has been a normal day for me.

Later I have to go to this investiture thing. Do I really need to listen to people tell us that we should "be committed to our school" and stuff like that? Can't they just print that on a pamphlet or something?! And why do I need to wear a cap and gown to this?! Grrrr!

6 comments:

  1. AH. YOU WERE BEING A NINJA. LMFAO.
    AHAHA. you ARE black. the calculator, the dirt/notbug, the ring, the being-a-ninja, the 4-0=0! haha. you should have used your calculator for that one!

    AH. LMFAO. YOU HAVE TO WEAR A CAP & GOWN. WTFFFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao wow marietta.. a ninja? really? wow thats all i have to say... wow!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO. SHE WAS PRETENDING TO BE A NINJAAAA. HAHAHAHA. LMFAO.

    ReplyDelete